Why Financial Planning is Important
A well-grounded financial plan is essential for anyone who wishes to accomplish specific financial objectives. Whether it be the idea of owning your home, making sure your children’s education is well funded, purchasing a second home, a business transition, protecting your family’s finances in the event of tragedy, ensuring a smooth and stress-free retirement, or avoiding running out of resources in retirement; a holistic financial plan puts action steps to dreams to make them a reality.
Available to Fit Your Schedule
We work with your schedule and understand you have many pressing priorities on your time. We regularly meet with clients in person as well as virtually based on what works best with their schedules. Developing a Financial Plan generally involves three in-person or virtual meetings- each lasting between 1 and 2 hours. First, an initial meeting to understand your circumstances and your most pressing concerns and goals. Second, a fact finding meeting to ensure we have all the key details and a clear picture of your circumstances. Third, we present our recommendations and work together with you to implement the Financial Plan you decide best fits your life and your goals.
The scope of a TriCord Advisors, Inc. Financial Plan cover key aspects such as Saving, Budgeting, Investing, Tax planning, Insurance planning, Retirement planning, Business Transitions, Asset Protection, Estate planning, and much more. Our primary role is to help give you confidence in your finances to enable you to make life decisions in order to build a life you love. This is Planning With Purpose.
What We Can Do For You
Our efficient, systematic approach to Financial Planning services includes:
- Discovering You: We realize financial planning is all about you. And the only way we can deliver what you need is to understand your needs. We do this through a consultative discovery approach of getting to know you, getting to know your goals and concerns, and determining how we can best come along side you.
- Strategizing: Once our professionals have a better sense of you and your desired financial future, we work to create a financial strategy to reach your financial.
- Holistic Planning: One size fits all does not work for us and we believe does not serve the interest of our clients. Through our systematic strategy-building process, we create a set of personalized, holistic plans and objectives – for the short, intermediate and long-term, that will help fulfil your overall financial strategy. Our planning process is intensive, utilizing a consultative and iterative approach. Each session brings us closer to helping you formalize the plan and action steps needed to reach your financial objectives.
- Implementation: Once your plan is in place, we walk you through the process of implementing your action steps. Whether it is making the right investment decisions, choosing the right insurance plan for you and your family, saving enough to reach your retirement goals, or creating an Estate Plan that preserves your legacy; our qualified Financial Planners will be right there by your side as you take each step. Through foresight, encouragement and professionalism, we make sure each step of the plan is successfully implemented.
- Frequent Reviewing and Monitoring: Although completing a financial plan is a key step in your financial journey, it is not the last. We stay vigilant through constant monitoring, and frequent reviews and work with you to make modifications to the strategies and plans as circumstances change.